Sarpanch4u is free to use all your Communications as per its requirements from time to time.
Sarpanch4u reserves the right
✔ to mask or unmask your identity in respect of your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you.
✔ to monitor and edit, modify or delete any matter which Sarpanch4u deems inappropriate, offensive or contrary.
✔ users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the Website or any other Platforms for their personal use only.
✔ unauthorized access, reproduction, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in the Platforms in any other manner, either in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited.
Sarpanch4u takes no responsibility for any content posted by the clients or any third party on Sarpanch4u site.
Sarpanch4u does not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of its Platforms or any of the external websites to which it provides links.
Sarpanch4u reserves the right to change the access regulations in terms of access fee, timings, access restrictions, etc which shall be posted from time to time under these terms and conditions. Users are advised to refer to these terms and conditions each time they use the Platforms.
✔ purchasing of goods or availing of services from advertisers shall be at users own risk.
✔ by using our Service, the information received from customers must be kept confidential and only be used in connection with the Services.
✔ in case of any issues or claims due to your posts by way of Reviews, Comments, the Sarpanch4u reserves right to take appropriate legal action against you
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
Sarpanch4u collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service by our registered and premium members.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for registering with us, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, offers, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can submit unsubscribe request. We've included unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, post requirement, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
All access to the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When you enter sensitive information (such as tax identification number), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for our Users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.